Now that we have custom Radeon RX 5700 series graphics cards there are a lot of options to choose from. One of the more interesting cards and one that has had a lot of hype behind it is the MSI Radeon RX 5700 XT Evoke OC. The reason for all of the hype first comes from the design, which MSI has gone with a champagne-colored metal shroud and full-cover backplate. Then you have the fact that this card does not have a single RGB LED on it. And finally this card is overclocked, which should give you a few more FPS in games. This card is definitely unique, but is it worth picking up over all of the other custom Radeon RX 5700 XT cards out there? Read on as we find out!
– Boost Clock / Game Clock* / Base Clock / Memory Speed
– UP to 1945 MHz / 1835 MHz / 1690 MHz / 14Gbps
– 8GB GDDR6
– DisplayPort x 3 / HDMI x 1
TORX Fan 3.0
– Dispersion fan blade: Steep curved blade accelerating the airflow
– Traditional fan blade: Provides steady airflow to massive heat sink below
CREATOR MODE IN DRAGON CENTER
– Provides auto-tuning function to use your applications with the best possible settings.
– Brings you a superior user experience and enhanced productivity.
Afterburner Overclocking Utility
– Kombustor: The latest DirectX versions benchmark supporting.
– Predator: In-game video recording.
The MSI RX 5700 XT Evoke OC comes in a typical retail box that has a photo of the card on the front and lets us know that the card features 8GB of GDDR6, PCI-Express 4.0, and that it is the OC edition.
Flipping over to the back some of the main features of the card are detailed like the Torx Fan 3.0, the large heatsink, and full-cover backplate. There is also a full list of features, specifications, and minimum system requirements.
Getting everything out of the box all you’ll find is a the RX 5700 XT Evoke OC Graphics Card a registration card, MSI catalog, and a user’s guide.