NVIDIA has just released their latest GeForce driver update, which is version 425.31 WHQL. These are the drivers that will enable DirectX Raytracing (DXR) API support for the GeForce 1660 Ti, GTX 1660, GTX 1080 Ti, GTX 1080, GTX 1070 Ti, GTX 1070, and GTX 1060 6 GB, in addition to TITAN graphics cards based on the “Pascal” and “Volta” architectures.
Since these cards do not have any RT cores the DXR workload will be executed by the CUDA cores entirely, which will definitely effect overall performance of the card. These drivers add Game Ready optimization for “Anno 1800” and fix the following issues…
- With SLI enabled, artifacts may appear in Adobe applications.
- Fixed random crashes on GeForce RTX 20 series GPUs.
- The game crashes when accessing the inventory menu.
- Blue-screen crash occurs randomly with Bad Pool error during gameplay.
- Artifacts appear when Texture Filtering is set to High Quality in the NVIDIA Control Panel.
- Applications crash when using the Fabfilter plugin.
- Fixed corrupted graphics in games on ASUS ROG Strix GL702VS notebooks.
- With Stereo enabled, OUT of Memory message appears when launching the application.
Download the latest GeForce drivers here: https://www.geforce.com/drivers