Today we have the opportunity to check out one of NZXT’s latest products, the NZXT Sentry LXE High Performance Touch Screen Fan Controller. The Sentry LXE is a desktop fan controller and temperature sensors, so it saves you those one or two 5.25” slots inside of your computer. This desktop controller makes it easier to read and easy to use. Read on further to see what else the controller has to offer as well as a video of its performance.
- Intuitive Touch Screen LCD – Advanced, touch screen LCD displays temperatures in C/F, RPMs, along with the date, time, and day of the week. Users have the ability to switch the display off for complete darkness for more immersive gaming sessions
- Complete Control – 5 Temperature Probes keep tabs on thermals throughout the case while the 5 Fan controllers adjust the fans’ RPM speed for at least 10W per channel. Allows users to automatically adjust the fan speeds to correspond to a specific temperature, manually customize for extreme overclocking capabilities, or set to absolute silence
- Temperature Alarm – Instant notification if temperatures rise above a designated point
- Sleek Design – Brushed aluminum frame provides sleek aesthetics for any desktop.
- Rechargeable Battery – The Sentry LXE features a rechargeable battery for up to 500 times, keeping the LXE life time longer without the hassle of replacing batteries constantly.
- Using a NZXT developed PCI board and external touch display, the LXE allows for more 5.25″ bays freed up for other peripherals. Simply set the fan controller atop your PC or desktop and connect through PCI card interface.
|Fan Adjustment Range
|3.7V to 12V
|Max watt per channel
|Temperature Module Channel
|0 ~ 99℃ / 32 ~ 199.9℉
|Every 2 Seconds
|Temperature Alarm Range
|30℃ to 90℃
|Min 50%, Under 0-25℃，fan RPM 50%
The NZXT Sentry LXE comes packed in a sleek package. The front of the box depicts the LXE powered on along with some of the major features of the product. The back of the package goes into a short feature and specification list in seven different languages.
Removing the shrink-wrap and opening the box reveals the LXE protected by a red plastic cover and two pieces of soft foam. In the box you’ll find the Sentry LXE unit, PCI slot card, connector cable, battery and users manual.