One of the biggest pains of traveling is going through security. I hate having to always take my laptop out of my bag. Usually my bag is stuffed with gear so its always a struggle to get it out without something getting into the way. Lately we have seen many companies come out with “checkpoint safe” laptop bags that make it so you don’t have to take out your laptop when going through security. The thing about these bags is that they are noit attractive at all. This is where Speck comes in with the CorePack Fly bag, which is available in 2 very attractive colors.
Special thanks to Speck for providing us with the CorePack Fly Laptop Messenger Bag to review.
– Designed to fit up to a 15″ MacBook Pro or similar-sized notebook
– Cool, comfortable and spacious messenger-inspired design
– Quick-access extra-plush micro-fleece padded notebook compartment
– Media player pocket/organizer with headphone cord pass-through
– Tuck-away carry handle and expandable water bottle pocket
– Convenient detachable key leash fob
– Deep-well pockets, zippered pouches and plenty of organizers
– Durable exterior with double-needle stitched bindings
– Comfortable detachable shoulder strap and vented body padding
– Duraflex high-performance buckles
– Extra-secure velcro and buckled front flap closure
– Holds notebooks sized up to 1.5″ thick, 9.5″ deep, 14″ wide
– One year Speck limited warranty
Length: 16.5 inches
Width: 7.0 inches
Height: 12.0 inches
Weight: 3 lbs. 2.0 oz.
Colors: Restart Greyscale Pixel, Speakeasy Grey Pinstripe
SKUS: NBAG-CORE15-PXLGRY, NBAG-CORE15-PINGRY
Most laptop bags really do not come in packaging, we received the CorePack Fly directly from Speck and it came in a large box covered is plastic for protection. Also attached to the bag is a small users guide that will go over all of the features of the bag.