We have already looked at 2 bags from Speck, the CorePack Fly and the PortPack. Today we will be looking at a 3rd bag from them, the AftPack. While the CorePack Fly was a messenger bag and the PortPack was a shoulder bag the AftPack is a backpack. Backpacks are great for people who want to protect their laptop, but also need to the room to carry large text books and other larger items. Read on as we check out the AftPack from Speck.
Special thanks to Speck for providing us with the AftPack Notebook Backpack to review.
– Designed to hold up to 17″ MacBook Pro and smaller notebooks
– Quick-access, extra-plush padded micro-fleece notebook compartment
– Media player pocket/organizer with headphone cord pass-through
– Contoured padded shoulder straps and vented body padding
– Tuck-away carry handle, sternum chest straps and water bottle pocket
– Deep-well pockets, pouches and plenty of organizers
– Strong seat-belt-style nylon-webbed straps
– Convenient detachable key leash fob
– Durable exterior materials and double-needle stitched bindings
– Duraflex high-performance buckles
– Extra-secure velcro and buckled front flap closure
– Holds notebooks up to 2″ thick, 10.5″ deep, 16″ wide
– One year Speck limited warranty
Length: 12.0 inches
Width: 10.25 inches
Height: 17.75 inches
Weight: 3 lbs. 5.7 oz.
Colors: Coffeehouse Brown Plaid, Restart Greyscale Pixel, Speakeasy Grey Pinstripe
SKUS: NBAG-AFT15-PLDBRN, NBAG-AFT15-PXLGRY, NBAG-AFT15-PINGRY
The AftPack came to us directly from Speck. It was nicely packed in a box with a few other items we received from Speck. Getting it out of the box it was also protected in a plastic bag. There is a small booklet attached to the bag that explains all of the features of the bag.