This week on the podcast we go over our reviews of the AMD Ryzen 9 7900X Processor and HYTE Y60 Case. We also discuss NVIDIA RTX 4090 power connectors MELTING, Radeon 7000 series details, a Sonic-themed motherboard, RODE’s new streaming software & more!
Leave your comments below to let us know what you think. Also everything that is covered in this podcast has been linked below so you can check it out yourself!
This Week’s Podcast is brought to you by: Amazon
Join our Discord: https://discord.gg/wC6dcAd
Reviews This Week:
Other Stuff This Week:
- Cooler Master CK721 60% Wireless Mechanical Keyboard Video!
- Case Mod Friday: Carbide
- Titanium Micro Mercury 2TB Portable Solid State Drive Giveaway!
News This Week:
- Users Reporting NVIDIA RTX 4090 16-pin Power Connectors are Melting!
- AMD Confirms that the Radeon RX 7000 Series Won’t Use 16-pin 12VHPWR Connector
- AMD To Hold Radeon 7000 (RDNA3) Livestream Event On November 3rd
- The RTX 4070 Won’t be a Rebadged RTX 4080 12GB
- NVIDIA Partners Launch RTX 3060 Cards with 8GB Memory
- Apparently ASRock is Making a Sonic-themed Motherboard
- Intel Core i9-13900K Overclocked To 8812.85 MHz, Beating An 8-year-old World Record
- Introducing RØDE’s Streaming and Gaming Division: RØDE X
- Alphacool Unveils HDX Pro Water M.2 NVMe SSD Water Block
- Nex Computer Launches NexPad: A Portable Monitor That Can Be Stacked on Top of a Laptop Screen
Coming Next Week: