In this episode of our weekly tech podcast we talk about our review of the Corsair Carbide Series 400C case, all of the launches from GTC 2016, HTC bringing the Vive to GameStop and Microsoft stores & more!
Leave your comments below to let us know what you think. Also everything that is covered in this podcast has been linked below so you can check it out yourself!
This Week’s Podcast is brought to you by: Amazon
Guest This Week: Derrick
Other Content Covered in this Episode:
– Case Mod Friday: Mad Scientist
Tech News Covered in this Episode:
– NVIDIA Unveils Its Fastest GPU To Date, The GP100
– Mid-Range Pascal Cards Will Use GDDR5-Class Memory
– NVIDIA Launches World’s First Deep Learning Supercomputer
– AMD Radeon R9 490X & R9 490 To Launch In June
– AMD Radeon Pro Duo Will Officially Launch April 26th
– AMD Unveils Bristol Ridge APUs For Notebooks
– Intel Core i7-6950X Details Leaked
– ASRock Launches The Z170M OC Formula Motherboard
– HTC Partnering With GameStop & Microsoft to Bring VR Demos In Stores
– Lian Li Announces the PC-J60 Case
– DOOM Open Beta Announced!