We all know that the original launch of Gear of War Ultimate Edition has been a mess. Since the launch developer Coalition has been releasing new updates to slowly make the game what it should have been at launch. A new upcoming patch has been detailed and it looks like we might get multi-GPU support.
Here are the details of the patch:
– Ultra-wide resolutions (2560×1080 and 3440×1440) added to the game. In performance testing.
– Reduce hitches during level transitions. In stability testing.
– Reduce audio stutter on older CPU’s (3rd gen Intel). Some improvement, still working on it.
– Reduce hitches in general. Some improvement, still working on it.
– Investigate adjusting strict NAT matchmaking rules.
– Investigate adding FPS counter.
– Multi GPU support. In development.
– Improve texture quality for cards with 1GB VRAM.
This new patch should be out in the coming weeks.