Online presence is very important for a modern business. An online presence helps a business be more accessible to potential clients and customers. The easiest way to take your business online is by creating a website or a mobile application.
However, creating a website and mobile app requires a dedicated team of developers. Unfortunately, most small businesses do not have a sufficient budget or the resources to hire teams of developers and designers who can help create said websites and mobile apps.
There is a solution to this problem. That solution is no-code development. Even the CEO of Github agrees, that in the near future, no-code development will be the dominant form of application development across the world. The no-code development industry already has an industrial worth of over $3.8 billion and the technology is improving at a rapid pace.
What is No-Code Development?
No-code development is a simpler form of application and website development. It empowers developers and businesses to create their apps and websites without writing a single line of code. No-code gives everyone the ability to create their own mobile applications and websites.
No-code development is done through a dedicated no-code development platform. These platforms offer various common features in the form of pre-coded modules that can be added to a website or app within a few clicks.
No-code platforms provide users with a Graphical User Interface making it easier to use. These platforms are suited for both beginners and professional developers as they offer user-friendly and advanced features.
The Benefits of No-Code Development
No-code development is a game changer for the software development community. While there are certain aspects of no-code that still need to be explored, its capability has already been proven. Here are some of its greatest benefits:
- Decreased Development Time: The average app takes 4-7 months to develop. Given how long it takes to make an app, many development agencies have a significant backlog. This continues to drive up the time required to develop an app even further. This is where no-code shows its strength.
With no-code platforms, developing and deploying apps can be made faster. Since you don’t need to code for any feature you wish to add to your software, that time can be used to test and polish out the final version of your app. In addition, no-code development platforms like Appy Pie AppMakr even provide a real-time testing feature meaning that you can test your apps simultaneously while creating them.
- Easier Maintenance: Apps are not a one-time investment for a business. Apps need to be constantly maintained to meet increased user and system requirements. App maintenance can be expensive. With a no-code development solution, app maintenance can be done in a few clicks. You can simply edit existing features or add new features as you please.
Since no-code platforms use a template-based design, app maintenance is simplified and quick.
- Cost-Effective: Businesses that lack the budget to invest in application development, no-code development is an effective alternative. Creating an app with a no-code platform is cheaper and once created, maintaining your app is extremely easy.
- Accessibility: The goal of no-code platforms is to make app development accessible for everyone regardless of their ability to code. This means that people with no knowledge of coding can also benefit from no-code platforms. No-code platforms have an almost flat learning curve and are easy to learn.
- Future Proof: The popularity of no-code development platforms is rising at an astonishing pace. It is undeniable that no-code development will take over as the main form of app development in the near future. Even app development businesses are investing in no-code solutions to simplify their work and be able to take on a larger workload. Nearly 50% of app development businesses are planning to begin using no-code in the next 3 years.
The Best No-Code Platform You Can Get
The hype around no-code brings up an important question. Which no-code platform should you use? The availability of no-code platforms is increasing at a rapid pace. However, as of right now, there are only a few platforms that are actually good enough to handle no-code development effectively. Out of them, Appy Pie is quite easily the best out there.
Appy Pie provides no-code solutions for both website development and mobile app development. Suited to individuals alike, Appy Pie is at the forefront of the no-code revolution. It is the current market leader with a mammoth share of no-code development.
Here’s what makes Appy Pie a good no-code platform:
- Appy Pie lets you make exemplary mobile apps with a unique GUI.
- It provides a clean and intuitive user interface.
- It is an affordable platform for everyone.
- Both websites and apps can be created with Appy Pie.
- It provides excellent customer support.
- Dedicated tutorials to help learn the software.
Why Should You Consider No-Code Development
Just like Appy Pie, there are multiple other no-code platforms available online. All platforms provide a promising future for no-code. No-code enables a larger workforce, a simpler work environment, and an agile solution to development.
It is great for newer businesses and experienced corporations alike. It can help you achieve your business goals easily while also being easy on the pocket. The only drawback no-code development has is the fact that it’s still a developing industry.
Try out no-code tools today and get your business ready for its next challenge!
About The Author
Founder and CEO, Appy Pie, Abs has a cumulative experience of over 10 years in the world of technological development and entrepreneurship. His in-depth knowledge of the mobile app development technology and his sharp observations offer valuable contributions to the blog. His areas of expertise are SEO, trends in the mobile app world, and the latest innovations in Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning. He has a passion for fitness and likes to get his daily dose of endorphins from a run and a strenuous session in the gym.