VPS, or Virtual Private Servers, constitute physical servers wherein the hardware is divided into different partitions. Each server partition acts as a standalone virtual machine, quite similar to a VDS (or Virtual Dedicated Server). These server environments are capable of running various operating systems and handling configuration customization requests. Choosing the best VPS shall enable immediate deployment, cut down the startup rates, offer easy upgrades, and you only have to pay for the services that you avail.
What’s great to know is that you have access to affordable Windows VPS hosting when you purchase JavaPipe’s Windows-based VPS hosting plans. You don’t have to worry about cyber-attacks because the plan includes free distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) protection, which will deter malicious attempts to infiltrate your system.
With a wide range of VPS hosting options available online, it might be confusing to find out the best VPS host according to your needs. So here are the top best VPS hosting options:
Bren Oxley, the brainchild behind HostGator, started offering VPS hosting services in 2002. HostGator, which started in a Florida college dorm has now spread its offices in the United States, Canada, Russia, Brazil, China, and Mexico.
25GB to 3TB
$29.95 to $49.95 per month depending on the tier
- Absolute customization for installation and configuration as per user interests
- Autonomous and secure servers for bolstered safety
- Data protection through RAID 10 disk configuration
- Multiple bandwidth processors for enhanced reliability
- Highly scalable and dynamic setup, which allows ample room for customization
InMotion Hosting is known for specialized VPS services. Additionally, InMotion Hosting also offers shared and dedicated servers. Their team of skilled professionals can help you at all steps of publishing your website, right from web designing to carrying out maintenance tasks on a fully-functional website.
InMotion Hosting offers a 90-day money-back guarantee, a feature not many VPS hosting companies provide. They’re confident with their product, and should you need help anytime, their customer support representatives will be there to respond to your queries and concerns.
75GB to 260GB SSD
$29.19 to $95.24 per month depending on the tier
- Offers Managed and Self-Managed VPS
- Managed VPS: InMotion offers assistance on the management and security aspects of the site management and organizations availing these services can concentrate on the core processes of the business
- Self-Managed VPS: Businesses can manage their website by themselves. The package includes DDoS protection, secure SSH keys, and necessary server tools.
- Cloud infrastructure that enables real-time redundancy
- Data backup on SSD offers greater website security
Founded in 2010, HostWinds offers one of the cheapest VPS hosting packages. The services are in line with the belief that low cost does not necessarily translate to low-quality services. Furthermore, these services are divided into a variety of attractive packages having different configurations.
HostWinds can offer its hosting services at a lower price because there’s no intermediary to facilitate transactions. They own all their infrastructure and equipment. They operate under one umbrella, and you can be sure that professionals with expertise and commitment will handle your concerns.
20GB to 500GB
$5.50 to $25.50 per month depending on the configuration
- Offers Managed and Unmanaged packages
- Option to choose from either Windows or Linux-based products
- HostWinds uses SSD to backup confidential data off the network, which offers greater security for critical information in case of outage or hacking
- Provides free website transfer
- Availability of website at all times and due to the cloud control panel, users can control their servers from any point in the world
Bluehost is well-known across the digital world for offering low cost shared hosting services. It was established by Matt Heaton and Danny Ashworth in 2003 at Provo, Utah. The service provider effortlessly hosts more than 2 million websites.
When it comes to hosting, Blue Host is at par with the best. And their design team is equally impressive. You can have peace of mind as they’ll help you seamlessly build your WordPress website with access to hundreds of brilliant themes that can make your site a cut above the rest.
30GB to 240GB SSD
$19.99 (discounted for the first subscription, otherwise $29.99) to $119.99 per month depending on the plan
- Users can increase their space capacity due to multi-server management
- Immediate addition of space to the account through BlueHost’s cPanel
- Instant provisioning bypasses the downtime before the VPS launch
- KM hypervisor offers guaranteed 100% access to all server resources
- Endorsed and backed by the WordPress team
Liquid Web has been in the field of hosting services for more than 20 years. The company offers fully-managed services where they take up all the server administration tasks right from hardware management to restoration of services.
30GB to 1.6TB SSD
$69 to $189 per month depending on the disk space and RAM
- High degree of scalability and customization
- Liquid Web VPS platform offers support to seven operating systems
- Offers 16GB plan, which many VPS hosts do not offer
- One-click upgradation of VPS plan as per user requirement
- Daily billing facility ensures that you only pay for the resources you use