April is always a fun month here at ThinkComputers. Seeing all of the April fools jokes from tech companies is always enjoyable. For some reason this year we did not do an April fools joke of our own. As we go into May that means only 1 month till Computex and we see a load of new products come out. Out of all of the reviews from April my favorite would have to be the Lenovo IdeaTab Lynx Windows 8 Tablet. It was my first look at a Windows 8 tablet and I was very impressed. Also a quick reminder we are giving away a Thermaltake Case, Power Supply and CPU Cooler! Read on to see the rest of the stats from April.
So what was everyone checking out in April? Let’s take a look…
1. How To Remove “Other” Data From Your iPhone
2. How to Install Google Chrome on the Amazon Kindle Fire HD
3. Infographic: What Happens When Your Computer Boots Up
4. Intel Ivy Bridge Overclocking Guide
5. Fractal Design Define R4 Case Review
2. Benchmark Reviews
Thanks to all of our affiliates for posting our news!
We published a total of 123 posts this month, so who posted the most?
RSS Readers: 763 (-3)
Twitter Followers: 2547 (+66)
Facebook Fans: 2711 (+1211)
YouTube Subscribers: 2389 (+194)
Google Plus: 198 (+33)
– Activity page on the forums is no longer the default (user requested)
Old Posts Moved to the New Site
Remember you can always look at old reviews on the old version of the site!