Each year when we see new mini-ITX motherboards I always talk about how the mini-ITX industry keeps on getting more popular. I think this past year more than ever we’ve seen the mini-ITX market explode. This is due in part to traditional manufacturers offering some pretty amazing mini-ITX cases and of course those really awesome kit cases from the lesser-known brands. For Z590 ASRock has their Z590 Phantom Gaming-ITX/TB4 which has quite the feature set including Thunderbolt 4, a 10-phase VRM, WiFi 6, 2.5G LAN, and even some RGB lighting. If you are looking to build a small form factor system on the Z590 platform this board might be for you! Read on as we take a look…
– Supports 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors and 11th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors
– Supports DDR4 4266MHz (OC)
– 1 PCIe 4.0 x16
– Graphics Output Options: HDMI, DisplayPort, Intel® Thunderbolt™ 4
– 7.1 CH HD Audio (Realtek ALC1220 Audio Codec), Nahimic Audio
– 3 SATA3, 1 Hyper M.2 (PCIe Gen4 x4)
– 1 Ultra M.2 (PCIe Gen3 x4 & SATA3)
– 1 Intel® Thunderbolt™ 4 Type-C
– 5 USB 3.2 Gen2 10Gb/s (Rear)
– 2 Front USB 3.2 Gen1 5Gb/s, 1 Front USB 3.2 Gen2x2 Type-C 20Gb/s
– Killer E3100G 2.5G LAN, Intel® Gigabit LAN
– Killer AX1675x 802.11ax(WiFi 6E) + BT 5.2
The Z590 Phantom Gaming-ITX/TB4 comes in a box that is not much larger than the board itself. On the front there is a large Phantom Gaming logo. On the back we have a full list of specifications, an I/O overview, and some of the main features are detailed.
Getting everything out of the box as far as accessories go you have two SATA cables, WiFi antennas, two ASRock velcro straps, M.2 screws, a Phantom Gaming post card, driver and utility CD, a software setup guide, and quick installation guide.