Project Name: Black and White
Tell us a little about your case / case mod?
Well this is the first time I do something like this, and it really is interesting the world of case modding the project is BLACK AND WHITE and really was a design chosen because I began to paint the cabinet only and one thing leads to another as in all cases and was thinking of some ideas for covers.
CPU: AMD Fx series 8320 Vishera 8 CORES without overclock.
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master V6 GT ( Now WHITE EDITION )
Motherboard: Gigabyte 990fxa-ud3
RAM: 16 gb ddr3 4×4 kingston HyperX Blu 1600mhz.
GPU: Asus GTX 670
HDD: Sata 6gb/s 3tb and Sata 6gb/s 1.5tb seagate! 7200 rpm. total 4-5tb, And ( SSD aDATA sx900 128GB)
PSU: Cooler Master Silent Pro 700 watts modular.SLI ready
CASE: Cooler Master HAF-X a really freezer now Black and White edition )
– 3 fans of 200 mm.2 at the top one front
– 1 140mm back
– 3 120 mm fans in the hdds cover
NZXT Premium Cables for sleeving
List of Custom Modifications
– The side panel for a full window
– COVER PSU getting cooler master logo in the middle and getting backlight for the HAF X BLACK AND WHITE LETTERS
– HDD’s Cover placing 3 120mm fans, and backlight letters and cooler master logo.
– Carbon fiber
– Modify the internal and external lighting equipment
– Painted fans
– sleeving black and white cables.
Builder: Christian Covarrubias
Do you want your mod to be featured on Case Mod Friday? Submit it here: http://thinkcomputers.wpengine.com/case-mod-friday-submission/