Project Name: Showtable – Model V
Tell us a little about your case / case mod?
Showtable (model) V is one case design for one thing: show the hardware as a piece of art. Featuring one open frame and stunning look, with high contrast colors, this scratch case can show the hardware like you never see before.
Perfect for events like we had do with it in 2011 with that GTX 590, the green nvidia and the powder coat black give it a unique look, catching look. It feature custom cables with the same color, floating cages and single frame part.
– ZOTAC 590 GTX AMP!
– Intel i7 950
– Biostar x58
– Kingston HyperX T1 Black 12GB
– Raid0 Samsung Spinpoint 500GB
– Swiftech Polaris 120mm
– Huntkey X7 900W
List of Custom Modifications
– Main steel 3mm frame
– Floating Cages (4x 3,5″ plus 3×5,25″) powder coated in black
– Main frame Yellow Green spray paint
– 2x Anti-Vandal Switch
– Custom cables in same green (Yellow Green)
– Neoprene feet to not slide on table
– Cages easy to take out with just 2 screws
– Big PSUs and Big CPU coolers can be used
– Plastic P-clips used to cable management
Builder: Luís Alves
Build Log: http://www.modaafoca.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=51
Do you want your mod to be featured on Case Mod Friday? Submit it here: https://thinkcomputers.org/case-mod-friday-submission/