Diablotek isn’t a well-known company, but it has a surprising amount of products in their inventory. A lot of which consist of power supplies. We will be looking at their latest power supply line, the UL Series power supplies, more specifically the 575W version. This affordable gaming power supply is enough to power your gaming computer, but for those with higher end systems you might want to check out the 675W or 775W models. Read on further to see how well it performs.
- With a maximum power of 575W, it delivers more than enough power for mainstream level computer systems with high quality performance.
- Compatible with the ATX12V V2.31 standard, the UL series 575W PSU provides maximum power stability to drive the latest Intel and AMD processors.
- Built-in auto thermal controlled, the silent cooling 140MM ball bearing fan maximally reduce noise and keep your PC in safety guaranteed.
- Specially designed, the single 140mm fan is purpose-engineered to guarantee cool, efficient performance and most importantly, low noise.
- With the inclusion of the dampener, it lowers the PSU noise and vibration.
- Over current, over voltage, under voltage, and short circuit protected.
- The built-in solid high quality components strengthen the protection of short circuit, over-voltage, and over current.
- The Diablotek PSUL575 has high expansible connectors of 2 x 6+2 Pin PCI-E, 6 x SATA, and 6 x MOLEX.
- High efficiency up to 80% to save your electrical bill and prolong your pc life by reducing heat in your system.
- Highly reliable 105°C capacitor provides performance and reliability.
- Full sleeve cabling for easy organization, optimizing air flow, and improving cooling in the case.
- The Diablotek UL Series is made out of the highest-grade and most durable materials in its price point that’s more dependable in every way.
- Diablotek provides all their power supply unit series with full 3 years warranty service.
|Fans||1 X 140mm fan|
|Efficiency||up to 76%|
|Over Voltage Protection||Yes|
|Input Voltage||10A@115 / 6A@230 V|
|Input Frequency Range||60/50 Hz|
|Connectors||1 x Main connector (20+4Pin)
1 x 4+4-Pin CPU +12V connector
1 x 4-Pin CPU +12V connector
6 x 4-Pin Molex Connector
6 x SATA
2 x 6+2-Pin PCI-E
1 x Floppy
|Approvals||UL. FCC. CE. RoHs Compliant|
|Dimension||6.3″ x 5.9″ x 3.4″|
The PSU comes packaged in a standard cardboard box with high quality ink on the outside and a decent quality graphic. The front of the box shows the power supply as well as some of the features and the model inside the box. The smaller sides give more detailed information including specifications and regulatory tags.
The power supply fits snuggly inside of the cardboard box. The unit is covered by a plastic bag while the manual, cables and dampener sit unprotected.