Not that long ago we took a look at Divoom’s Voombox Outdoor, which proved to be a great Bluetooth speaker and even better it was weather resistant and could take quite a beating. While this speaker was great, it was a little big for people who may want something they could easily throw in a backpack or travel with. This is where Divoom’s Voombox Travel comes in, it has a smaller single-speaker design, but still has the same weather resistant properties and rugged design. Will this be the perfect Bluetooth speaker to take with you when you are on the go? Read on as we find out!
– Wirelessly stream audio to the speaker from any Bluetooth-equipped device
– A passive radiator generates impressive bass for its size
– Rugged design, splash resistant, and built for the outdoors
– Built-in polymer Li-ion battery provides up to 6-hour of playback time
– Powerful Built-in microphone for hands-free calls
The Voombox Travel comes in a very nice retail package. It is open so you can get a really good look at the speaker before you buy it.
On the back it gives more information on the device and list its features in many different languages.
Opening the package up inside you will find the Voombox Travel speaker, carrying case, and a multi-cable that can be used to charge the device and well as provide auxiliary audio from a non-Bluetooth device.
For a full unboxing and overview of the Voombox Travel be sure to check out our video below.