GALAX is really known for their Hall of Fame graphics cards and for good reason as they are some of the best out there. While the Hall of Fame cards are pretty awesome they can be expensive and are not for everyone. So what does the rest of GALAX’s product lineup look like? Well today we are taking a look at their GeForce RTX 4070 EX Gamer white graphics card. This card features a nice white aesthetic which will match many builds, has a factory overclock of 2535 MHz, three large cooling fans that have RGB lighting, and a full-cover metal backplate. Is this the RTX 4070 to get? Read on as we find out!
You can pick up the GALAX GeForce RTX 4070 EX Gamer Graphics Card at our favorite online retailer for $589.99.
GPU Engine Specs:
- CUDA Cores: 5888
- Boost Clock: 2535MHz
- 1-Click OC Clock: 2550MHz (by installing Xtreme Tuner Plus Software and using 1-Click OC)
- Memory Speed: 21 Gbps
- Standard Memory Config: 12GB
- Memory Interface Width 192-bit GDDR6X
- Memory Bandwidth: 504 GB/sec
- PCI-E 4.0
- Windows 10/11 64-bit
- 2 * 92mm, 1 * 102mm
- WINGS with Fan stop @ Idle (All Fans)
- DisplayPort 1.4a x 3, HDMI 2.1a x 1
- Dimensions(with Bracket): 336 * 146 * 48mm
- Dimensions(without Bracket): 323 * 131 * 48mm
In Box Accessories:
- 1-Click Sync Pro cable
The GALAX GeForce RTX 4070 EX Gamer comes in a nice retail package. On the front we have a character and it lets us know we have the white version of the card and that it does support a 1-click overclock.
Flipping over to the back some of the main features of the card are detailed.
Getting everything out of the box you’ll find the card itself, an RGB sync cable, and a quick installation guide.