In Win, the company that brought you many different types of cases in the past is now upgrading one of its power supply series into the 80PLUS age. The Commander II series of power supplies, the successor to the original Commander, are available in three different models: 750W, 850W and the 1200W, which we have to review today. All three models are 80PLUS Bronze certified, have an army green color scheme and a silent 135mm fan in them.
- Supports NVIDIA SLI & Quad SLI and all Multi-Core GPU Technologies
- High Efficiency up to 85%
- Active Power Factor Correction (PF>0.99)
- Supports ATX 12V V2.3 / EPS 12V V2.91
- Modularized Cable Management System
- 8(6+2) Pin PCI-E Connectors for Multi-GPU Graphics Cards
- Four Independent +12V Outputs
- 13.5cm Double Ball-Bearing Fan
- Patented 4 Pin Molex Easy-Swap Connectors
- Intelligent Fan Speed Control for Optimal Acoustic
- High Efficiency Voltage Transfer Technology of Double Forward Circuit Design
- Japanese Industrial Grade Electrolytic and Solid State Capacitors to Ensure Reliability and Superior Performance
- Steady 12VDC to DV VRM Output Design
- Quality Gold-Plated High Current Terminals
- Hexagon-Shaped Ventilation for Excellent Heat Dissipation
- Provides Multiple Industrial Grade Protectors – Over Current, Over Voltage, Over Power, Under Voltage and Short Circuit Protections
- ErP Lot 6 Compliant
|ATX 12V 2.3 & EPS 12V 2.91|
|750W/850W/1200W Real Wattage|
|Silent 13.5cm Two Ball Beaning Fan|
|Full Range Active PFC|
The In Win Commander II 1200W comes packed in a Camouflaged box which shows a nice close-up of the power supply, along with some major features. On the back of the box you’ll find more detailed specifications, a long list of features and the cables and quantities that are included with the power supply.
The power supply is well protected by a piece of soft foam and a plastic bag for dust protection. The power supply also comes equipped with a user manual, bag to hold all of your extra cables, straps, power cable, and of course all of the modular cables. All of the Commander II power supplies have the following connections: 1 x ATX 20+4 pin, 1 x 4+4 pin, 1 x 8 pin, 8 x SATA, 8 x Molex, and 2 x Floppy. In the 1200W you will also find 8 x 6+2 pin PCI-E connectors, 6 in the 850W and 4 in the 750W.