NZXT, a community-driven provider of PC hardware, software, and services is releasing a robust roster of products designed to give more flexibility to the PC gaming community. This launch introduces an H510 case optimized for airflow, all-white cooling options, and bronze power supplies. These exciting additions to the NZXT lineup are directly informed by user feedback, addressing interest in high-performance components with added customizability.
This case introduces a much-anticipated addition to NZXT’s lineup of H510 series cases. The H510 Flow offers improved ventilation with the addition of the perforated front panel and observes NZXT’s well-known design DNA.
With enhanced thermal performance, the perforated front panel allows more cold air to be drawn in from the front fans, creating overall lower system temperatures. Results of this include:
- Lower average CPU and GPU temperatures can prolong the lifespan of hardware
- Lower operating temperatures enable better overclocking
- Less rpm on fans required to maintain cool temperatures
- New: An optimized perforated front panel delivers increased airflow for improved thermal performance and efficiency.
The same great features:
- Iconic cable bar and uninterrupted tempered-glass side panel
- USB 3.1 Gen2-compatible USB-C connector on the front panel
- Cable routing kit with pre-installed channels and straps
- Removable bracket designed for radiators up to 280 mm
- ATX format
MSRP Pricing: $109.99
- Matte White
- Matte Black
Availability: USA: Estimated ability early October