Today we have the chance to review something new from a company whose main product lines revolve around cases. Today we are checking out NZXT’s latest product and hopefully a new product line. NZXT has given us a chance to review their new Havik 140, a dual 140mm fan CPU cooler. The Havik 140 also features a whopping six, 6mm copper heatpipes to fit inside of its heatsink. Read on further to see if this new product approach passes or fails for NZXT.
- Six 6mm heat pipes with standard dual 140mm fans for the most efficient conductivity
- Unique fan blades provide quiet 27.8 dBA operation and highly effective airflow of 90.3 CFM
- Newly patented fins exceptionally slice passing air for increased ventilation and reduced noise
- 100% soldered copper base and aluminum fins with nickel plating to ensure resilience against deterioration, quality, and long life.
- Includes sturdy Intel/AMD mounting kits to accommodate a variety of motherboards and secure the heatsink during transportation.
- Universally compatible to Intel socket 1366, 1155, 1156, 775 and AMD socket AM3, AM2+, AM2.
|MATERIALS||Aluminum / Copper Nickel-Plated|
|DIMENSIONS||140(W) x 166(H) x 120(D) mm
135(W) x 160(H) x 60(D) mm (heatsink)
|WEIGHT||1035g (including dual 140mm fans)
|MOUNTING PRESSURE||55-60 lbs|
|FAN SIZE||Dual 140(W) x 140(H) x 25(D) mm|
|FAN BEARING||Long Life (Oil-Leaking Prevention) + Shaft with copper sleeve|
|FAN SPEED||1200 +/- 10% RPM|
|NOISE LEVEL||25 dBA|
|AIR FLOW||90.3 CFM|
|INPUT POWER||3.6 W|
|COMPATIBILITY||Intel Socket:1366, 1155, 1156, 775 CPUs
AMD Socket: AM3, AM2+, AM2 CPUs
The NZXT Havik 140 comes packaged in a standard retail box. Following the NZXT color pallet of black/white you’ll find a close-up image of the cooler on the top of the flip-top box. On the back of the box you’ll find more details about the components of the Havik, along with the specifications for the cooler.
Inside the box you’ll find both fans and the heatsink protected inside of soft foam pieces. In the box you’ll also find the user’s manual, necessary hardware for both AMD/Intel installations and a splitter power cable which will support both fans into a single power socket.