While Zalman is known mainly for its cooling products, they do offer many other lines of products like PSUs, 3D Monitors, and even Cases. Today we get to look at one of their more popular cases, the Z9 Plus Mid Tower Case. It features an all-black paint job with plenty of cooling to go around. Inside this case you’ll find four 120mm fans, three of which have blue LEDs. Read on further to learn more about this case and to see what secret compartment is inside.
Special thanks to Zalman for providing us with the Z9 Plus Mid Tower Case to review.
- Front Mesh Cover for High Cooling Performance
- Supports up to 7 System Fans
- Supports Bottom PSU Installation and Aperture for Cable Management
- Black Interior Coating
- Tool Free HDD Installation with Anti-Vibration Rubber
- Spacious Interior for Installing 290mm Card
- Front I/O module for Easy Component Change
- 2-Channel Fan Controller and Temperature Display
- Side Acryl Tuning
- Supports 4 USB 2.0
- Supports Front, Top, Side 120mm Blue LED fan and Rear 120mm Fan
- Front and Bottom Dust Filters
- Supports Solid State Drive (SSD)
- Separate Apertures for Convenient CPU Cooler Installation
- 3IN1 Adapter Tray Provided
- Tube Apertures for Liquid Cooling Systems
|Enclosure Type||ATX Mid Tower|
|Dimensions||207(W) x 464(H) x 504(D)mm|
|Motherboard Compatibility||Standard ATX / m-ATX|
|Power Supply Compatibility||Standard ATX / ATX12V|
|VGA Compatibility||Full Size (290mm)|
|Drive Bay||External 5.25″||3|
|Front||120㎜ /140㎜ fan x 1 (120㎜ Blue LED fan x 1 standard)|
|Top||120㎜ /140㎜ fan x 2 (120㎜ Blue LED fan x 1 standard)|
|Bottom||120㎜ /140㎜ fan x 1 (option)|
|Rear (L)||120㎜ fan x 1 (standard)|
|Side||120㎜ fan x 2 (120㎜ Blue LED fan x 1 standard)|
|Front I/O Ports||Mic x 1, Headphones x 1, USB 2.0 x 4, Fan Controller, Temperature Display|
The Zalman Z9 Plus comes in a pretty standard brown package along with some black and blue coloring. On the front of the case you’ll find a picture of the case along with some product information. On the sides you’ll also find the same information in multiple languages.
The case is protected by two pieces of hard foam and a rather thick plastic bag.