The Dawn of Audio as a weapon, is the motto that Psyko Audio use’s as this is the first product they are releasing. Gamers nowadays are always looking for ways to better themselves at playing games. Along with trying to get advantages, while looking for these things in gaming setups gamers always look for the top notch headsets that will suit help their needs. Most people these days are looking for USB headsets since there easy and can be plugged into the front or back and can be used in any machine they have or will use. Today we will taking a look at the Psyko Audio 5.1 Gaming headset. This Headset is made only for gaming, so let’s fire up some games and get some gaming on.
Special thanks to Psyko Audio for providing us with the 5.1 Gaming Headset to review.
The Optimal Surround Sound Experience
- Patent Pending Psyko WaveGuide™ Technology for precision directional audio
- You are always in the audio “Sweet Spot” for enhanced realism
Zero Latency and Instant Positional Awareness
- Hear directional sounds instantly and more accurately
- Improves game performance through faster reaction times and higher kill ratios
Simple and Accurate Setup
- Just plug the Psyko 5.1 Amp into your 5.1 sound card, adjust your Control Panel settings to 5.1 and play
- All speakers are automatically in the right place
Custom Sound Control
- Adjust volume and bass levels on the Psyko 5.1 PC Amp
- Patent Pending ear cup vents pivot open and closed, allowing for open air flow to keep your ears cool and comfortable for those marathon game sessions. Open them to talk to others in the room, close them to block outside sounds.
- Fabric cushioning for extended play comfort
- The Psyko 5.1 PC Gaming Headset
Removable boom microphone
Amplifier with volume, base control and 5.1 indicator LEDs
The Psyko Audio headset comes shipped in a retail box. When looking at the front of the box you will see a photo of the headset. The Psyko 5.1 logo is on the front along with their motto “The Dawn of audio as a weapon”.
On the side of the box they show a side view of the headset, along with what is in the box. The other side of the box has the other side view of the headset with the requirements for the headset.
The back of the box has a lot more detailed information about the headset and the other components in the box. They also go a little bit more of the details on the how the product works on the back of the box. On the top of the box Psyko shows the top view of the headset.
Now here is the fun part of getting a new computer product, opening the box. When you open the box you can see all the contents right in front of you. You are able to see the headset the mic, the external amp and the power cord. And the last picture is with everything taken out of the box.