USB flash drives have been around for quite a long time and are great for easily storing and transferring files. The mobile devices that we have these days have limited storage and with some you have the ability to add a USB storage, but with most devices this is not possible. Well SanDisk has come up with a great product that not only gives you USB storage but also wireless storage for your mobile devices as well. It is the SanDisk Connect Wireless Flash Drive, which looks like your ordinary flash drive, but also allows you to stream content wirelessly to up to 3 devices at once! Read on as we take a look…
Special thanks to SanDisk for providing us with the Wireless Flash Drive to review.
– Instantly adds up to 64 GB of storage for your mobile devices
– Connects wirelessly to up to 8 devices–no Internet required
– Supports up to 3 simultaneous media streams
– Provides up to 4 hours of wireless streaming per charge
– Works with SanDisk Wireless Flash Drive Mobile and Web apps for easy media file management
– Compatible with iPad, iPhone, Kindle Fire, Android devices, and PC and Mac computers
The SanDisk Connect Wireless Flash Drive comes in a nice retail box. On the front of the box there is a photo of the flash drive, which is actually the actual size of the drive. It also lets us know this is the 64GB version of the drive. On the back of the package there is more information.
Opening the package up inside we find the Wireless Flash Drive and a quick start guide.
For a full unboxing and overview of the SanDisk Connect Wireless flash drive be sure to check out our video below.