Scythe announces the release of new dual-towers cooler, Fuma 2, the successor of the Fuma family. With enlarged fins of heatsink and two Kaze Flex 120 mm fans, Fuma 2 increases 15 percent cooling efficiency compared to the first version. Asymmetrical design and cutout allow unlimited access to RMA module, and HPMS III mounting system guarantees convenient and secure installation as well as perfect contact pressure of most modern sockets and platform. The Scythe Fuma 2 is now available in North America at an MSRP of USD $59.95.
The specifications follow.
Scythe Fuma 2 CPU Cooler Product Specifications:
- Model number: SCFM-2000
- CPU Socket:
o Intel LGA: 775/115X/1366/2011(V3)/2066
o AMD: AM2(+)/AM3(+)/AM4/FM1/FM2(+)
- Dimension: 137 mm x 131 mm x 154.5 mm (WxDxH)
- Fan Size: 120 mm x 120 mm x 15 mm (Fan1), 120 mm x 120 mm x 25 mm(Fan2)
- Fan Speed: 300~1200 RPM (Fan1), 300~1200 RPM (Fan2)
- Air Flow: 8.28~33.86 CFM (Fan1), 16.6~51.17 CFM (Fan2)
- Static Pressure: 0.23~0.9 mm H2O (Fan1), 0.0762~1.05 mm H2O (Fan2)
- Noise: 2.7~23.9 dBA (Fan1), 4.0~24.9 dBA (Fan2)
- Weight: 1.00 kg (with fan)
For more information, visit the product page.