Today we have the opportunity to check out one of Thermaltake’s latest cases in the Armor series, the Thermaltake Armor A60. If you remember back in June we took a look at the Armor A90. The Armor A60 is one of the first to offer USB 3.0 and the first to offer the SideClick EasySwap design, which is basically a hot swappable slot. The design and feature list should fit most gamers and enthusiasts. Read on to check out out what else this case has to offer.
Special thanks to Thermaltake for providing the Thermaltake Armor A60 Gaming Mid Tower Chassis to review.
- The world’s first SideClick EasySwap design for 3.5” HDD
- Built-in latest USB 3.0 SuperSpeed connector
- Supports up to 7 fans for optimized air flow
- Convenient drive installation with 90° rotated cage
- Top and front blue LED-fan for the ultimate combat ambience
The Thermaltake Armor A60 comes packaged in an exquisite retail box. An armored man stands in the background of the illuminated A60. Some of the main features like USB 3.0 and EasySwap are also advertised here. The back of the case goes over some of the basic features and shows a wide variety of pictures of the case.
The case comes protected by two pieces of hard foam and a plastic bag.