We have seen quite a few notebook coolers here at ThinkComputers and only a few have really impressed us. Thermaltake has sent us their new Massive23 ST notebook cooler which features a large 23cm blue LED fan in the center and a mesh design. Let’s see if this notebook cooler will impress us or will be like many of the notebook coolers we have looked at in the past…
Special thanks to Thermaltake for providing us with the Massive23 ST Notebook Cooler to review!
– Oversized definitely quiet 230mm Blue LED fan accelerates airflow to improve overall heat dissipation
– Built-in Blue LED On/Off switch to easily adapt to different working or gaming environment
– Ultra-lightweight ABS Plastic material combines with black metal mesh stylish design
– USB powered cable eliminates bulky AC power adapter
– Supports laptop size from 10” ~ 17”, especially for wide-screen laptop
Compatibility: For 10″ ~ 17″ Notebook
Heatsink Material: Plastic + Metal Mesh
Fan Dimension: 200 x 200 x 20 mm
Fan Speed: 600 ± 200 RPM
Noise Level: 17 dBA
Max. Air Flow: 57 CFM
Max. Air Pressure: 0.37 mmH2O
LED Fan: Blue LED Fan (x1)
Power Connector: USB
Rated Voltage: 5 V
Started Voltage: 3.5 V
Rated Current: 0.22 A
The Massive23 ST comes in a retail box not much larger than the unit itself. On the front there is a picture of the Massive23 ST in action and on the back there is a list of features and specifications.
Opening up the box everything is nicely packed inside. Getting everything out we have the Massive23 ST notebook cooler, USB cable, and user’s guide.