Antec is a company I usually don’t associate with cooling products, when I think of Antec I think of quality cases and power supplies. This year at CES Antec showed us a lot of new cases, but they were very excited about a new notebook cooler that they had developed. The Notebook Cooler Designer is a notebook cooler made for laptops up to 15-inches and features a 110mm fan that blows at a quiet 800RPM. The notebook cooler also has a very stylish design hence the name designer. Let’s take a look and see if the Notebook Cooler Designer is perfect for your laptop.
Special thanks to Antec for providing us with the Notebook Cooler Designer for review.
Features & Specifications
|Air Flow – At rated voltage zero static pressure (minimal value)|
|0.13 m³ / min (4.5CFM)|
|Static Pressure – At rated voltage At zero air flow|
|2.5 mm-H2O (0.10″-H2O)|
|Life – Continuous operating under normal temperature (25 °C or 77 °F)|
- Suitable for all Mac and PC notebooks with screens up to 15″
- Efficient 110mm blower quietly operates at 800 RPM
- Slimline design helps improve ergonomics
- Low power consumption USB connector has a minimal impact on the life of your notebook’s battery
- Stylish aesthetics and subtle coloring complement nearly any notebook design
- Unit Dimension
– 42mm (H) x 330mm (W) x 280mm (D)
– 1.7″ (H) x 13.0″ (W) x 11.0″ (D)
- Package Dimension
– 283mm (H) x 345mm (W) x 45mm (D)
– 11.1″ (H) x 13.6″ (W) x 1.8″ (D)
– Net : 1.1 lb / 0.5 kg
– Gross : 1.5 lb / 0.7 kg
The Notebook Cooler Designer comes in a nice retail package from Antec. On the front there is a picture of the cooler and on the back there is a list of features.
Opening the package up the cooler is nicely packed inside and protected in a plastic bag. There is a piece of paper with a diagram showing you how the cooler works.
If the following prices are too steep for you wallet you could always pay a visit to www.nationalpayday.com.