In this episode of our weekly tech podcast we talk about our reviews of the AORUS X299 Gaming 9 Motherboard and GeIL EVO-X DDR4 memory, if ASUS will be bringing out a dual Vega GPU, more ThreadRipper information, Intel Coffee Lake leaks, Corsair’s summer sale and more!
Leave your comments below to let us know what you think. Also everything that is covered in this podcast has been linked below so you can check it out yourself!
This Week’s Podcast is brought to you by: Amazon
Guest This Week: Derrick
Reviews This Week:
Other Stuff This Week:
News This Week:
- Liquid-Cooled Dual Vega Graphics Card Coming From ASUS
- First Ryzen ThreadRipper 1950X Benchmarks Have Been Published
- AMD Ryzen ThreadRipper 1950X Overclocked To 4.1 GHz!
- Mystery AMD Ryzen ThreadRipper 1920 Shows Up On Motherboard Support Lists
- Intel Unveils Full Intel Core X-series Processor Family Specifications
- Intel “Coffee Lake” Platform to Get 24 PCIe Lanes From The Chipset
- Intel Core i3-8350K, i3-8300, and i3-8100 “Coffe Lake” CPUs Detailed
- Intel to Debut 8th Generation Core Family on August 21
- BYKSKY Has The First Water Blocks For Ryzen ThreadRipper
- Samsung Working On 970 and 980 Series NVMe SSDs
- Phanteks Announces Halos Series RGB Fan Frames
- Corsair Summer Sale Starting August 12th
Coming Next Week:
- G.Skill Trident Z RGB DDR4-3000 32 GB Memory Kit
- Scythe Mugen 5 CPU Cooler
- Two new gaming products from Cooler Master