Viotek is a company you might not have heard of. While they offer a variety of different products, they are really making waves with their gaming monitors. Offering some great specs and features for a lower cost than some of the well-known brands out there. Today we have their GN32Q which is a 32-inch curved VA panel with a 1440p (2560 x 1440) resolution, 144 Hz refresh rate, Freesync compatibility, and a very modern design. At only $429.99 this display could be a steal, let’s see if that is the case…
● 2560x1440p, QHD, 144Hz – The GN32Q gaming monitor gives you crystal clear pictures for the perfect play through.
● DUAL LINK DVI, HDMI, DP – The VIOTEK gaming monitor comes equipped with multiple connectivity options for a variety of devices.
● 16:9, 20,000,000:1 DYNAMIC CONTRAST – Designed with a classic widescreen format & dynamic contrast for a authentic cinematographic effect.
● LOW BLUELIGHT, FPS/RTS – This HD monitor is equipped with low blue light which allows you to engage in lengthy campaigns without unpleasant eye strain.
● BORDERLESS & CURVED – The borderless monitor is curved to help you become fully-immersed in your games and viewing content.
The GN32Q comes in your typical monitor box. On the front you have a picture of the display and it lets us know some of the main features.
Opening the box up and taking a look inside we can see that the display is nicely protected by two large pieces of Styrofoam. The screen itself is also wrapped.
The stand and display itself are not attached at first. You can easily attach the stand to the display. Line up the holes in the stand with the holes on the back of the display. Then use the included screws to attach the stand. There is also a cover that you can put on to hide those screws.
With the stand installed we and everything out of the box we have the GN32Q display, power brick and power cable, HDMI cable, and user’s guide.