Cherry is a name by now you are probably very familiar with. They are the makers of the mechanical key switches that are in many of the best gaming keyboards out there. If you didn’t know they also make their own keyboards. The MX Board 6.0 actually still remains their flagship gaming keyboard even though it has been out for a couple years now. Their mechanical switches are known for their amazing quality, so we are really excited to see what a 100% Cherry-made keyboard can do. Let’s take a look at the MX Board 6.0 and see what it is all about!
– Mechanics: CHERRY MX technology – Gold Crosspoint precision module for all keys
– Electrics: CHERRY RealKey technology – fully analog signal processing
– Full N-Key rollover – all keys are read simultaneously• 100 % anti-ghosting – no inputting errors
– Red LED key backlight with adjustable brightness (dimmer)
– Bi-color status keys (blue backlight when activated
– Rubber palm rest with magnetic connector (quick-snap)
– Win-Key deactivation
The MX Board 6.0 comes in a rather plain black box that just says MX Board 6.0 and has the Cherry logo on the front.
Flipping over to the back we have a full overview of the keyboard showing it off in action as well as many of the features listed.
Opening the main box up there is a red box inside that has the keyboard and other accessories. The keyboard itself actually comes in a nice protective cover. Getting everything out of the box you have the keyboard itself, wrist rest, and a user’s guide.