Today we are taking a look at a rather interesting case from Cooler Master. It is their HAF Stacker 935. What makes this case so interesting is that it is actually two cases in one. You have the HAF Stacker 925 (main compartment) which can house E-ATX, ATX and Micro-ATX motherboards. Then there is the HAF Stacker 915F which can house a Mini-ITX system or external watercooling. What is really cool about these cases is that they are stackable, hence the name HAF stacker. So with the 935 you are able to stack the 915 on the top or on the bottom of the main compartment to create the ultimate system. Cooler Master has designed these cases so you are able to route cables between the two as well. Read on as we take a look…
Special thanks to Cooler Master for providing us with the HAF Stacker 935 Case to review.
– World’s first “mod-tower” with stacking functionality for limitless utility
– Stack extra 915F or 915R for dual/triple system or additional water cooling and storage
– Dust filtered intakes and sliding filter frames
– Intuitive design for flexible and easy installations
– Greater storage expandability with transferrable drive cages between chassis
– Full window version (tinted)
– Modular I/O functionality for future-proof connectivity
– Multiple removable dust filters (top, front, bottom, side panel) for improved system maintenance
The HAF Stacker 935 comes in a rather large box. This is because both the 925 and 915 cases are in the same box. Opening up the box box cases inside are protected by large pieces of styrofoam and wrapping around the cases.