The most recent and potent desktop gaming graphics card has undergone several synthetic testing procedures. According to Benchlife, the RTX 4090 HOF has set 20 world records, including 3DMark, Unigine Superposition, and Catzilla benchmarks.
For the time being, only GALAX’s RTX 4090 features a dual 16-pin power connection, making it the industry’s only such card. Extreme overclockers skilled at making the most of their capabilities will use this enthusiast-class model to set world records.
GALAX OC squad, led by Tobias Bergstrom, set records this week (Rauf). Their card ran a bespoke BIOS and cooling system, which included liquid nitrogen to provide sub-zero temperatures.
The RTX 4090 HOF is the only card capable of competing for the top scores. No other board manufacturer created a bespoke design with TDPs up to 1000W, a GALAX series-only feature. With EVGA’s exit from the GPU market, there will be no Kingpin 4090 GPU, nor will there be any leaks of MSI Lightning or ASUS ROG Matrix GPUs.
1. 3DMark Port Royal / 31622
2. 3DMark Time Spy / 41926
3. 3DMark Time Spy Graphics Score / 44293
4. 3DMark Time Spy Extreme Graphics Score / 23229
5. 3DMark 11 Extreme / X59575
6. 3DMark 11 Performance / 94414 (LOD)
7. 3DMark Fire Strike / 74725
8. 3DMark Fire Strike Extreme / 50941
9. 3DMark Fire Strike Ultra / 30612
10. GPUPI_32B / 49.049
11. GPUPI_1B / 0.917
12. Superposition 1080P Extreme / 29044
13. Superposition 8K / 17896
14. Catzilla 1080 / 136920
15. Catzilla 1440P / 80417
16. Catzilla 4K / 35156
17. Catzilla 576P / 19352
18. Catzilla 720 / 178780
19. Unigine Basic / 16802.93
20. Unigine Extreme / 16175.56
Via Galax OC