If you are in the market for a set of wireless earbuds there are a ton to choose from. Philips might not come to mind at first but after being impressed with their ActionFit ST702 earbuds they are definitely on our radar. They have sent us over their new T8505 True Wireless Earbuds which are more your standard wireless earbuds (not sports focused like the ST702’s) that feature active noise cancelling, IPX4 splash resistance, a wireless charging case, and many other really cool features. Let’s get these out of the box and see what they are all about!
– Actively removes environmental noise for richer music and clearer phone calls.
– 13 mm drivers for deeper bass and thrilling clarity.
– Up to 6 hours of playtime per charge. Charging case provides up to 18 more hours.*
– Custom sound control with Philips Headphones app.
– Wireless charge the charging case or use USB-C for faster charging.
– IPX4 splash and sweat-resistant for extra durability.
– Integrated with Google Assistant or other smartphone assistant.
The T8505 earbuds come in Philips typical retail packaging. On the front there is a picture of the earbuds and it lets us know some of the main features like the active noise cancelling.
Flipping over to the back there is more information on the earbuds as well as information on where to get the Philips Headphones app which is available for both iOS and Android.
Getting everything out of the box we have the T8505 wireless earbuds, charging case, USB-C charging cable, two extra sets of earbud tips, and a user’s guide.