When I’m at my computer you’ll find me with a big gaming headset on. While I love my gaming headset, there is no way I’m going to it to the gym, on the commute into the office, or on at run. That is where something like earbuds make more sense, so I don’t have this massive thing on my head that will fall off if I happen to run or start a workout. Philips has sent over their ActionFit ST702 Wireless Earbuds which have some very unique features like IPX5 water resistance, a UV cleaning case, and a quick-charge function that will give you 1.5 hours of use if you simply charge the earbuds for just 15 minutes.
– IPX5 waterproof and sweat-proof for unrestricted workout routines
– UV cleaning cycle removes bacteria so you can go hard and stay fresh
– Get up to 18 hours play time with the case (6 hours from the earbuds + 12 more hours from the charging case)*
– Quick Charge enabled. Charge for 15 minutes, train extra 1.5 hours
– Soft rubberized wing tips for a secure and comfortable fit
– Smart pairing remembers and automatically pairs with your Bluetooth device after the first use
– Built-in mic with echo cancellation for clear hands-free calls
The Philips ActionFit ST702 Wireless Earbuds come in a nice retail package. On the front you have a picture of earbuds and their included carrying case.
Flipping over to the back we have another picture and a few of the features of the earbuds are detailed. I actually feel there should be at least a little bit more on earbuds themselves on the packaging. It really does not tell me all that much about them.
Getting everything out of the box you have the ActionFit ST702 Wireless Earbuds, charging and cleaning case, USB charging cable, a quick start guide, and 2 sets of different sized ear-tips.