If you are like us, you have a handful of earbuds laying around on your desk or in your bag, along with a gaming headset or two for when you want to get serious about your gaming audio. While this gives us quite a bit of flexibility when it comes to our audio needs, it tends to clutter up our lives. Thankfully Roccat offers a solution to this audio clutter with their Cross, a multi-platform, over-ear gaming headset. With a slim profile featuring dual 50mm drivers, the Cross brings connectivity versatility to your arsenal with multiple cord and connection options.
- Measured Frequency Response: 20-20,000Hz
- Impedance: 32 Ohms
- Maximum SPL at 1kHz: 98dB
- Drive Diameter: 50mm
- Driver Unit Material: Neodymium Magnet
- Sensitivity at 1kHz: -42dB
- Impedance: 2.2Ohms
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 58dB
- Weight: 185gr
- PC Cable Length: 2.35m (Detachable)
- PC Plug: Dual Mic and Headphone 3.5mm, 3-pin
- Mobile/Console Cable Length: 1.2m (Detachable)
- Mobile/Console Plug: Single 3.5mm, 4-pin TRRS CTIA
The Cross comes to us in a retail packaging with great visual quality. A front of the box features a large image of the headset that really shows off the design, and highlights the unit’s changeable audio cable feature. The back of the box provides additional feature images and specification information for multiple languages.
Inside, the headset is kept in place with a form-fitting plastic shell. Also packed in with the headset are two removable audio cables; one for use with a PC, and the other for consoles and other mobile devices that use a single 3.5mm audio jack. A product information brochure is also included.