This week on our Weekly Tech Podcast we talk about all of the information that came out of AMD’s Financial Analyst day which includes both their CPU and GPU plans for 2016, we get our first look at the R9 390X, talk about Rockstar banning players in GTA V, and more!
Leave your comments below to let us know what you think. Also everything that is covered in this podcast has been linked below so you can check it out yourself!
Guest This Week: Derrick Ubbink
Other Content Covered in this Episode:
– Case Mod Friday: Gold Wings
Tech News Covered in this Episode:
– Rockstar Changes EULA and Bans Players for Modding GTA V
– Intel Now Shipping Core i5 and Core i7 Broadwell Desktop CPUs
– Batman: Arkham Knight Added to GeForce GTX Bundle
– Middle Finger Emoji Being Added to Windows 10
– KFA2 Rolls Out GeForce GTX 980 8Pack Edition
– First Images of Consumer Oculus Rift Revealed, Will Ship in Q1 2016
– New Brutal Doom v20 Video Released Showing ‘Blood Amount’ Setting & More!
– AMD Zen Core to Offer a 40% IPC Increase Over Excavator
– AMD Preparing 14nm FinFET GPUs in 2016
– AMD Quietly Announces First Radeon 300 Series Cards
– First Liquid Cooled AMD R9 390X Photos Appear
– NVIDIA Fixes Shield Streaming Service Performance Issues