ASUS’s P8P67 line of motherboards is huge, as of writing this review there are currently 10 P8P67 motherboards in the lineup. Today we are going to be checking out the ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution board. The “WS” implies that it is a workstation board but the “Revolution” means this board is not just made for standard workstation use, but in-home use and gaming applications. Because this is a workstation board you get all of the features that you would expect on a workstation board like SATA 6GB/s connectivity, platinum level 92% power efficiency, dual Intel Gigabit LAN, Digi+ VRM digital power design, EFI BIOS and USB 3.0 connectivity. Gamers don’t worry ASUS has you covered with 3-way SLI and quad-CrossFireX capabilities and unlike most boards the PCI-E slots are nicely spaced for those setups. Read on to see what this board is all about.
- Intel LGA1155 Platform / Intel® P67 Express Chipset/Nvidia NF200
- Ultimate Graphics Power with 3-Way/2-Way Geforce SLI™ and Quad Quadro cards on demand
- Platinum Level 92% Power Efficiency
- Intel® Ethernet technology-Built in dual Intel Lan
- EFI BIOS (EZ Mode) – Flexible & Easy BIOS Interface
- Quad SATA 6Gb/s with dual RAID Support – Double Access, Double Convenience
The P8P67 WS Revolution comes in a nice retail package. On the front there is not a whole lot of information, just a lot of emblems of all the technologies the board has and supports. On the back there is an entire overview of the board and a lot of information.
Opening the box up inside you will find all of your accessories and the board of course. As far as accessories go you have the I/O shield, SATA 6GB/s and 3GB/s SATA connectors, eSATA / USB 2.0 bracket adapter, serial port bracket adapter, Q connectors, GP Diagnostics card, single and tri-SLI bridges, molex to SATA connector, user’s manual and drivers CD.