There’s one thing that we can say about PC technology. Actually two things, it makes our lives both easier and a lot more fun. Just think about it, there’s a whole spectre of things we can use our PCs for. Things that are both practical and fun. You can earn money on your PC, or do something exciting that’ll definitely make time go faster.
Moreover, the two can be combined. It is possible to both have fun and earn some money online, provided that you’re lucky enough. Yes, we’re talking of online casino gambling. With the rise of online gambling, a number of online casino operators went online and gamblers often find it hard to choose between the numerous online casinos. That’s where www.casinoshortlist.org might help.
What Makes a PC Game Great
Each year gamers get a range of high-quality games to choose from. Gaming is one of the segments where the technological advancement is most obvious. Just compare the PC games that we have available today with the ones from 5, 10 or 15 years ago. Still, technology alone isn’t sufficient to create a good PC game, or any kind of a video game. Here’s what most gamers believe a good game requires.
- A great story – There isn’t a good game without a good storyline. That’s basically self-explanatory. No matter how advanced are the graphics and the sound effects if the story isn’t good, then people simply won’t play the game;
- A balance in terms of difficulty – Players usually dislike games that are too easy and can be completed in a day or so, but they also get frustrated when the game is virtually impossibly difficult. They want a game that is challenging, playable and which is possible to complete in a reasonable amount of time, in cases when it is not an open-end game.
- User–friendly interface – Gamers enjoy playing games that feel natural. When you start and you instantly feel like you’ve played the game before, the characters are easy to command and you don’t get lost in the menu or on the main map. Easy interface, doesn’t mean an easy game. The game can be pretty difficult, but you don’t want to lose because you couldn’t figure out which button you need to press to complete a certain action.
The rest of the elements may vary and they are really a matter of preference. Some gamblers prefer open-world games, others prefer more structured games. Some enjoy playing alone, others prefer multiplier and some like to be able to play the same game both in single player, as well as in multiplier. There is something for everyone. We expect the following games to be the best PC games of 2017.
Resident Evil 7: Biohazard
Resident Evil has been around for two decades. The name almost became synonymous with survival horror games, even though the later sequels included a lot of action elements. In the upcoming 2017, we are expecting the release of the seventh sequel which is named Resident Evil 7: Biohazard. Biohazard is the title under which the first title was released in Japan.
In a sense the choice of name indicates the intention to go back to what was initially the key feature of Resident Evil. Trailers have already been released and gamers have been told not to expect a first-person shooter, even though the player will confront zombies and other dangerous creatures. The focus will be on surviving in a post-apocalyptic scenario, leading the main protagonist Ethan through a first person perspective.
- The storyline is a continuation of Resident Evil 6, but there are a lot of different elements in terms of gameplay;
- First person perspective;
- Set in the fictional town of Dulvey, Louisiana;
- Set to be released in January for multiple platforms, including PC.
It has been 10 years since the video game Prey was released. A lot of players and fans of the game were pretty disappointed when the sequel was first postponed several times and then finally it was cancelled. Fortunately, 2017 is the year when a sequel of the original game will finally be released.
The game will be a first person shooter. The action is set in an alternate reality, where John Kennedy wasn’t assassinated and he funded a space program which was successful. The player controls Morgan Yu, a human being who is in space, surrounded by unfriendly aliens. It is possible to adjust the features and characteristics of the protagonist the in-game choices influence the outcome of the story.
Kingdom Come: Deliverance
Players who enjoy playing historically accurate role-playing games will surely enjoy Kingdom Come: Deliverance. The game is developed by Warhorse Studios and its release is expected in 2017. Players can choose from a set of different characters, as it is common in this kind of games.
- Set in the historic kingdom of Bohemia, begins in the XV century;
- Open-end role-playing game;
- Gamers can choose to play with a wizard, thief, or other characters
- The routines of non-player characters can be influenced by the player’s choices.
It has been said that the amount of historic detail used in the game is astonishing. Even though there have been many similar games, Kingdom Come: Deliverance will definitely offer a new and exciting gaming experience and will be one of the gamers’ favourites, especially for those who enjoy games of the particular genre.
Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands
Last, but certainly not least is Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands. Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon is one the longest series of video games and this will be the 10th sequel. It is also the first instalment that will feature an open end.
The game is expected to be released in March. Not only will it be an open world game, but Ubisoft have announced that it will be one of the biggest open world games to be released. The action will be set in Bolivia and the job of the player will be to destroy the infamous drug cartel which has turned the country into one of the biggest cocaine producers with the help of the local government.