If you are familiar with Fractal Design you probably know their Core and Define case series. These are the company’s most popular and you will find quite a lot of cases in each series. Well Fractal Design has introduced a new series which focuses on high airflow as well as having current features like tempered glass panels, easy SSD mounting, and more. The series is called Meshify and today we are checking our the Meshify C case, which is an ATX mid-tower case. Let’s take a look and see what this new case series is all about!
- Streamlined high-airflow design
- The performance and capacity of a larger tower in a remarkably compact mid-tower size
- Newly designed angular mesh front panel maximizes air intake
- Tinted tempered glass side panel for a clean looking exterior with full interior visibility
- Distinctive new styling with stealthy black-on-black aesthetic
- Flexible storage options with room for up to 5 drives
- Sturdy steel drive trays with vibration-dampening rubber grommets cushion hard drives for smooth, quiet and reliable operation
- Two pre-installed Fractal Design Dynamic X2 GP-12 120 mm fans deliver optimum airflow with minimal noise
- Open interior layout creates an unobstructed airflow path from front intake to rear exhaust
- Easy-to-clean filters on the front, top, and base with full PSU coverage and convenient front access
- Full-length power supply shroud conceals drive cage and excess cabling for unrestricted airflow and a clean looking interior
- Up to 35 mm of space behind motherboard plate with grommeted pass-throughs for clean cable routing
The Meshify C comes in a typical PC Case box. This box is not colored so we have an illustration of the case on the front and it lets us know we do have the Meshify C. On the back there is an exploded view showcasing the different parts of the case.
On one side of the box you’ll find a list of specifications, which will come in handy if you are checking out this case at the store. Opening the box up we find the case nicely protected by two large pieces of Styrofoam as well as a plastic bag.