Gigabyte was one of the first to make motherboards specifically made for creators. If you remember they had their “Designare” boards, but when Z490 launched they switched the naming from that to “Vision”. Now with Z590 the “Vision” naming is back and today we are going to be taking a look at the Z590 Vision G. This board of course supports the latest Intel 11th generation Core processors and has PCI-Express 4.0 connectivity, but definitely has some creator-specific features like four M.2 slots, USB 3.2 gen 2×2 connectivity and Gigabyte’s Vision LINK I/O, a DP-in port, and a very sleek white and silver design. Is this the motherboard to get for all of your creative needs? Read on as we find out!
– Powerful performance support 11th and 10th Gen Intel® Core™ series processors
– Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4 memory, 4 DIMMs
– Go further without more cables by VisionLINK I/O design
– High-bandwidth and low-latency network support by Intel® 2.5GbE LAN
– Comprehensive connectivity by front and rear USB3.2 Gen 2×2 Type-C® connectors
– PCIe 4.0 hardware design and maximum memory capacity up to 128GB for empowering real-time workload
– 4 Ultra-Fast NVMe PCIe x4 M.2 connectors with unique thermal guards
– Effective cooling solution design for the better thermal dissipation
– Smart Fan 6 features hybrid fan headers and numerous temperature sensors for fan mode configuration
– Q-Flash Plus Updates BIOS without Installing the CPU, Memory and Graphics Card
Gigabyte is definitely making these boards stand out as the retail box is all white. On the front it just says Z590 Vision G and it lets you know it is compatible with the latest Intel processors.
Flipping over to the back of the box many of the features of the board are detailed and there is a run-down of rear I/O ports and specifications.
Getting everything out of the box we don’t have all that much. You just get SATA cables, screws for the M.2 slots, an internal microphone, driver and utility CD, and a user’s guide.