HyperX, Kingston’s gmaing brand has a slew of different gaming products from specialized gaming memory, to keyboards, mice, and even audio products. Today we are taking a look at once of their new gaming mice, and a cool accessory that works perfectly with the mouse. The mouse in question is the HyperX Pulsefire Dart, which is a wireless mouse that uses a reliable 2.4GHz RF connection and features a Pixart 3389 optical sensor and OMRON switches. The accessory is the ChargePlay Base which you can use to wirelessly charge the mouse and other accessories like your phone. Read on as we take a look…
Special thanks to HyperX for providing us with the Pulsefire Dart and ChargePlay Base to review.
HyperX Pulsefire Dart Features
– Gaming-grade wireless technology
– Long lasting battery life
– Qi Certified for wireless charging
– Premium Pixart 3389 Sensor
– Ergonomic shape with padded leatherette grips
– Split button design
– Advanced customization with HyperX NGENUITY Software
– USB wireless adapter included for PC desktop setups
HyperX ChargePlay Base Features
– Qi Certified wireless charging
– Rapidly charges two devices simultaneously
– LED charging indicators
– Versatile charger for Qi-compatible devices
The Pulsefire Dart and Chargeplay Base come in HyperX’s typical retail packaging, which is white and red and has a photo of each product on the front as well as listing some of the main features.
Flipping the boxes over to the back we have even more information on each product.
Opening up the Pulsefire Dart box, inside you’ll find the Pulsefire Dart gaming mouse, RF receiver, USB Type-C cable with a Type-A attachment on the end for installing the RF receiver, a quick start guide, and some HyperX literature.
The Chareplay Base comes with the base of course a USB-C cable, power adapter, and a quick start guide.