When you buy a tablet or any piece of technology it is an investment and you want to protect it. I’ve had my Kindle Fire HD for a little while now and I use it quite often so I knew I needed to get some type of protective case for it. I couldn’t keep throwing it in my laptop bag and expect to to not get scratched. There are so many Kindle covers and cases I really did not know what to get. After looking around I was set on the MicroShell Folio from Marware. It has a hard shell case back that will protect most of my Kindle, but has a folio top cover. This still protects the screen of the Kindle, but keeps the size of device as a whole down, which is what I wanted. Will this be the next case for your Kindle Fire HD? Read on as we find out…
Special thanks to GearZap for providing us with the Marware MicroShell Folio Kindle Fire HD Case to review.
– Stands device for hands-free viewing
– Protects both ports from dust and other damage
– Three-layer protective folio lid
– Convenient elastic strap holds lid open/closed
– Thin, lightweight polycarbonate back shell protects against scratches
– Folio lid and back shell lined with microfiber to protect device while inside case
– Allows access to all ports, buttons and speakers
The MicroShell Folio comes in a pretty plain package that is open so you can get a good look at the case before you buy it. The front has a photo of it in action and lets us know the case is for the Kindle Fire HD 7-inch. On the back there is an overview of the features.
We have done a full video review that includes our unboxing, overview, installation & usage. Check that out below.