Mushkin Enhanced MFG – An industry-leading designer and manufacturer of high-performance and high-reliability computer products, today announced the launch of its new Redline Lumina RGB Desktop memory line.
Mushkin’s Redline Lumina RGB memory is designed to offer users a high-performance Plug N Play overclocking experience. Each module is Mushkin Enhanced and hand tested in North America to take your system to the next level of performance, stability, and responsiveness during memory-intensive gaming and application use.
- Each module is built using 16 High-quality RGB LEDs for vibrant and seamless PC lighting synchronization.
- The Redline Lumina RGB memory kits are compatible with major motherboards and are ready-to-sync with Asus AURA SYNCTM, MSI Mystic Light Sync, and ASRock Polychrome SYNC for an ultra-high quality RGB experience.
- Modern Mushkin Enhanced space-grade aluminum thermal heatsink design.
- Intel XMP 2.0 Ready and automatically adjust to keep the fastest but safest speeds without lockups or other abnormal behavior
- Compatibility tested to work with the latest Intel and AMD enabled systems.
- Mushkin memory modules are backed by a limited lifetime warranty and supported by the Mushkin’s worldwide customer service and technical support.
- Capacities: 16GB (2X8GB), 32GB (2X16GB) and 64GB (2X32GB)
- Frequency (speed): 2666MHz – 4133MHz
- Latency: CL16–CL19
- Voltage: 1.2V-1.35V
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 85°C
- Storage Temperature: -55°C to 100°C
For more information about Redline Lumina RGB DDR4 modules visit: Link