In the end if you are not a gamer and you are trying to understand why someone would spend more money than usual on a mouse, then I hope I was able to clear this up for you. If you are a gamer I hope I showed this mouse to you in a way that helped you to understand it.
To all the Left-handed, Southpaws, wrong-handed individuals out there “I feel ya”, and so does Tt eSports. The Tt eSports “VENTUS” is build solid and professional for all left and right handed people. It’s a great feeling mouse that won’t take weeks to get a feel for it. It feels like a very common mouse and that is a plus in my book. The Vented body is more than just flash; it works for keeping your hand from getting hot on the mouse and helps to keep you gaming longer and faster overall and over time. The Tt eSports “Ventus” is built to last and is easy to travel with its own padded carry case. The programmable macros are easy to manipulate and understand and the speed of the mouse is shown when you change gears. Like a formula one race car it shows you what gear you are in.
All in all, I myself am not much of a gamer, ever since “Battlefield 2” was all the rage but I must tell you that if I was still gaming I would have this mouse as its a great gaming mouse and its made for both left and right handed friends. The Tt eSports “Ventus” ambidextrous gaming mouse is solid, nice looking, easy to use and it’s very smart. The finish is amazing and very durable.
It’s also a great deal for $49.00 at my favorite online retailer. Overall ThinkComputers gives the Tt eSPORTS Ventus Ambidextrous Gaming Mouse a 9 out of 10 score.
– Ambidextrous: Made for both right and left handed gamers.
– Price Point: It has a great bang for the buck rating.
– Weighted: there is almost a gyroscopic feel and the weight can be changed up to or less than 13.5 grams or.
– Ease of Use: It feels like a traditional mouse and has a great feel and a fast learning curve.
– Wheel is mechanical in feel but silent and the buttons are not super easy to press so no miss shots in a game.
– The side button is not exactly mirror on both sides of the mouse but slightly raise for left hander users.