Today we are checking out another new X570 motherboard. This time it comes from MSI and it is their MEG X570 Ace. MSI has not changed their naming this generation so we know the MEG series is their premium line of motherboards. The MEG X570 Ace sits as MSI’s 2nd best motherboard in their X570 range of motherboards. Even so, it has pretty much all of the premium features you would want in an X570 motherboard like a 12+2 digital power design, three PCI-Express 4.0 M.2 slots, WiFi 6, 2.5 GbE LAN, and even an infinity window with RGB lighting! MSI has also gone with an interesting cooling solution where the VRM heatsinks and chipset heatsink are all connected by heatpipes. Lets jump in and see what this motherboard is all about!
Special thanks to MSI for providing us with the MEG X570 Ace Motherboard to review.
- Supports 2nd and 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™ / Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics and 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Graphics Desktop Processors for AM4 socket
- Supports DDR4 Memory, up to 4600+(OC) MHz
- Mystic Light Infinity: Customize and set up your own color scheme with MSI Mystic Light, combining exclusive mirror reflection to generate the special endless light effects, the ACE makes your system come alive and infinity.
- Lightning Fast Game experience: PCIe 4.0, Triple Lightning Gen4 x4 M.2 with M.2 Shield Frozr, StoreMI, AMD Turbo USB 3.2 Gen2.
- Dual LAN with latest Wi-Fi 6 solution: Onboard 2.5G plus Gigabit LAN with gaming LAN manager, combining latest Wi-Fi 6 solution which supports MU-MIMO and BSS color technology, delivering the best online gaming experience.
- Frozr Heatsink Design: Designed with the patented fan and double ball bearings to provide the best performance for enthusiast gamers and prosumers.
- Extended Heat-pipe Design: Enlarge the surface of heat dissipation, connecting from VRM heatsink to chipset heatsink.
- Audio Boost HD: Isolated audio with dedicated processor combining ESS audio DAC with amplifier, deliver the breathtaking, game-changing sound to create the most exciting gameplay.
- Pre-installed I/O Shielding: Better EMI protection and more convenience for installation
The MSI MEG X570 Ace comes in a nice retail box that has a picture of the board on the front and lets us know that this board is AMD Ryzen 3000 Desktop Ready.
Flipping the board over many of the different features are detailed and there is a list of specifications as well as an overview of the rear I/O.
Getting everything out of the box as far as accessories go you have four SATA cables, WiFi antenna, RGB extension cables, a case badge, SATA cable labels, product registration card, user’s guide, and even a small MSI bag.