We’ve said it time and time again that it is hard to find a solid DDR4 memory kit that does not have RGB lighting. Well Patriot wants to change that with their new Viper 4 Blackout DDR4 memory. This modules feature an all black design (hence the Blackout name), which will more or less match any build out there. The kit we are taking a look at today is the PVB464G360C8K which is a 64GB (2x16GB) kit running at 3600 MHz with timings of 18-20-20-40 at 1.35V. Let’s take a look at this kit and see what it is all about!
• Capacity: 64GB (2 x 32GB)
• Base Frequency: PC4-17000 (2133MHz)
• Base Timings: 15-15-15-36
• Tested Frequency Profile 1: PC4-28800 (3600MHz)
• Tested Timings: 18-22-22-42
• Tested Voltage for Profile 1: 1.35V
• Format: NON-ECC Unbuffered DIMM
• Pin Out: 288-Pin
The Patriot Viper 4 Blackout kit comes in Patriot’s typical retail packaging. The front is open so you can take a look at one of the modules. Also on the front it lists the capacity, speeds, and more.
Flipping over to the back there is a small paragraph about the memory in a few different languages.
Getting everything out of the box we have our two memory modules are a Viper Gaming sticker.