Today we are taking a look at an iPhone 4 case from a company we have never heard of before. The company is Cygnett and the iPhone 4 case is the WorkMate Pro. For a company we have never heard of I am actually really impressed with this case. It uses a dual silicone and polycarbonate design, which works really well. Let’s get right in to this review and check out the WorkMate Pro case!
Special thanks to Cygnett for providing us with the WorkMate Pro iPhone 4 Case to review.
Features and Specifications
– Layers of silicone combined with high-quality polycarbonate shell absorbs shock during falls
– Slimline case provides extra protection without adding bulk
– Easily access all ports, controls & connectors
– Includes a screen protector & microfiber cleaning cloth
– 2 year manufacturer’s warranty
– Black & Grey: CY0426CPWOR
– Grey & Orange: CY0427CPWOR
The WorkMate Pro comes in nice retail package the is pretty much clear so you can get a good look at the case before you buy it. On the back there is some information about the case itself.
To really give you a good look at the case we did an overview and unboxing video.