Glorious PC Gaming Race busted onto the scene with their Model O lightweight gaming mouse. We liked that mouse quite a lot and now Glorious is putting their stamp on a keyboard dubbed the GMMK. The GMMK stands for “Glorious Modular Mechanical Keyboard” like the name it is truly modular as you can completely swap out each individual switch. Besides that feature you are going to get Gateron Brown mechanical key switches, ABS double-shot keycaps, aluminum top plate, per-key RGB backlighting, and a minimalistic design. Is this the ultimate keyboard? Read on as we find out!
Special thanks to Glorious PC Gaming Race for providing us with their GMMK Tenkeyless Gaming Keyboard to review.
– Model GMMK-TKL
– Prebuilt? Yes
– Interface USB 2.0
– Mechanical Switch: Gateron Brown
– Removable Keycaps: Black
– Removable USB
– Switch puller tool Included
– Keycap puller tool Included
– Key Cap Type Standard 87-key layout
– N-Key Rollover Full NKRO
– Backlight 16.8 million color RGB LED backlight with special effects
– Cord Length 6 ft. Braided
– OS Support Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
– Dimensions (L x W x H) 335 x 129 x 35.9 mm (14 x 5.1 x 1.4 inches)
The GMMK comes in a pretty plain black and white box that is not much larger than the keyboard itself. Flipping over to the back we have a list of specifications and a small paragraph about the keyboard.
Getting everything out of the box you have the GMMK keyboard, removable microUSB cable, angled microUSB adapter, switch puller, an extra ESC keycap, Glorious PC Gaming Race sticker, a user’s guide as well as a guide on how to remove the switches.