AVADirect has been making custom PCs since 2000 and they are actually located pretty close to us in Twinsburg, Ohio. Today they’ve sent us a system, which they are calling a “beefed-up budget build”. This system features an AMD Raven Ridge Ryzen 5 2400G quad-core processor, B450 motherboard, RTX 2070, and much more! Using the Raven Ridge platform allows AVA Direct to save you, the customer, some money on this build while still having some great performance. If you are looking for a gaming system that isn’t going to completely break the bank and can play the latest games at pretty high frame rates this could be the perfect system for you. Read on as we see what this system is all about and if it can handle all the games we throw at it.
- RIOTORO CR280 w/ Window, No PSU, Mini-ITX, Black, Mini Tower Case
- GIGABYTE B450 I AORUS PRO WIFI, AMD B450 Chipset, AM4, HDMI, Mini-ITX Motherboard
- AMD Ryzen™ 5 2400G 4-Core 3.6 – 3.9GHz Turbo, Radeon RX Vega 11 Graphics, AM4, 65W TDP, Processor
- GIGABYTE GeForce RTX™ 2070 WINDFORCE 8G, 1410 – 1620MHz, 8GB GDDR6, Graphics Card[VR-Ready]
- KINGSTON 16GB Kit (2 x 8GB) HyperX Predator RGB DDR4 3200MHz, CL16, Black, RGB LED, DIMM Memory
- EVGA 650 G3, 80 PLUS Gold 650W, ECO Mode, Fully Modular, ATX Power Supply
- KINGSTON 480GB A1000 2280, 1500 / 900 MB/s, 3D NAND TLC, PCIe 3.0 x2 NVMe, M.2 SSD
- CORSAIR Lighting Node PRO, RGB Lighting Controller with Individually Addressable RGB LED Strips
- CableMod ModFlex™ 8-pin PCI-e Extension 45cm – BLACK
- Black Alchemy Multisleeved 8-Pin EPS Extension Cable, 45cm
- BITFENIX Black Alchemy Multisleeved 6-Pin PCI Express Extension Cable, 45cm
- Darkside 24-Pin ITX 7″ (20cm) HSL Single Braid Extension Cable – Jet Black
- CableMod ModFlex™ 2-pin Chassis I/O 30cm – BLACK
- Standard Wiring with Precision Cable Routing and Tie-Down
- AVADirect AVA Silver (Lifetime Labor / 3-Year Parts)
Price as configured: $1550
As a reminder you can completely customize the system to your liking on AVADirect’s website.
Packaging and What All You Get
The Raven Ridge gaming system arrived in a large AVADirect box.
Opening it up inside we have our system which is in the case box and a smaller box of accessories.
The box of accessories has all of the extras that came with the different parts of your build. So you have all of the extra mounting hardware for the case, extra cables for the PSU, all of the accessories for the motherboard, and of course manuals for everything.
Getting the system out of the case box we can see that it has foam inside of it. This ensures that the hardware inside (most importantly the graphics card) will not move around during the shipping process. Be sure to remove this before you power on your system. Our system came to us in perfect condition, no dents, scratches, or hardware out of place.